- Chris Pepin: Instant Messaging with IBM employees – nice description
- GMail Blog: Advanced IMAP controls
- Dare Obasanjo: User Experience is ALL that Matters – “Developers go where the users are. Users go where they can get the best user experience for the right price. Openness of the platform only helps if it improves the user experience, thus attracting more users and reinforcing the virtuous cycle.” Amen.
- Vinnie Mirchandani: If this were an election, SAP would only get 6% of the vote on the low adoption of the new license/maintenance model from SAP. Linking to an interesting article by Frank Scavo: SAP under the spotlight for “broken promises” and the ZDNet article by Dennis Howlett on a report by Forrester Research: Forrester fuels the SAP maintenance price hike debate – “In today’s market, stock prices are meaningless. The only thing that matters is your ability to drive cash flow. SAP could truly differentiate itself as a vendor that is relentless in the pursuit of value delivery rather than being depicted as mean spirited and penny pinching. The market will reward it for delivering because customer loyalty will be enhanced. In short, it will be able to sell more. How far it goes is another matter but zero day is now.”
- Lawrence Lessig in WSJ with an excerpt from his new book Remix: In Defense of Piracy (via) – recommended