and another Blogpost, today from Lucé, France, close to Chartres.
- Doc Scrubber is supposed to clean your Word documents from hidden relics of earlier edits (via)
- CIO Magazine reporting “AT&T iPhone Official Tethered Modem Solution Coming Soon“, but linking to three interesting posts for us poor Blackberry addicts:
- BlackBerry How To: Use Your RIM Smartphone As a Tethered Modem for Your PC
- why tethered, when you can have it work via Bluetooth: RIM Smartphone How To: Use Your BlackBerry as a Bluetooth Modem for Your PC
- and the BlackBerry Bible: Everything You Need to Know About Your RIM Smartphone
- and yes, I know that Volker had long time ago an article on how you could use the Blackberry as a tethered modem, later also via BT
- The Dumb Little Man with The 10 Most Useful Google Reader Productivity Tips – I use some already and will look at the others. Thumbs up!
- and, as we had the Blackberry earlier, Lifehacker with 10 Great Free Apps for Blackberry – again, know some and will look at the rest as well.
Bailout Humor from Vinnie – just had to take a fullquote:
Heard on Wall Street and Main Street
“This is worse than a divorce – I have lost half my net worth and I am still stuck with my spouse” :)
- Lot of people are concerned that President-elect Barack Obama will have to abandon his Blackberry usage – or is this just a program to cure a Crackberry addiction?
- Joel pointing to a review of the newest book from Malcolm Gladwell. Cem had a link lately to another review, but the NYT is quite critical.
- been in meetings of this kind (thanks Scott):
- Chris Anderson on “The miraculous power of scale“. Great article with a excellent conclusion: “Free is not a business–it’s zero-cost marketing for a business. And it works best at the largest scale: a small percentage of a big number is a big number.”
- and a last one, in german for us travelers that occasionally have to drop one flight segment. A new ruling from a german court keeps the return ticket valid, even if the first flight was dropped: “Rückflugticket bleibt bei verpasstem Hinflug gültig“